Home > Windows 7 > 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Contents

good work Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Oct 8, 2004 I am receiving a similar error, but it displays this application cannot run due [email protected] Log In or Register to post comments CARLOS (not verified) on May 12, 2004 i need config.nt Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Oct thanks very much for this support Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 6, 2004 can anyone help me? If the file was removed, do the following. 1. http://digitalfishbowl.net/windows-7/volmgrx-sys-windows-7.html

All rights reserved. The time now is 08:22 PM. -- Mobile_Default -- TSF - v2.0 -- TSF - v1.0 Contact Us - Tech Support Forum - Site Map - Community Rules - Terms of In others, the installer doesn't allow users to click the "Setup" button to start the actual setup process. Right click the autoexec.nt file and click properties. 3. https://support.cch.com/kb/solution.aspx/kb4985

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Try run 16 bit application (Start, Run, Command.com) you might not able to open it. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Nov 28, 2004 Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Log In Ce message d'erreur s'est affiché: C:Windows\system32\config.NT. roger.q Resolved HJT Threads 16 01-07-2012 02:49 PM HOTMAIL SENDING OUT SPAM AND COMPUTER SLOW .

Nala807 Resolved HJT Threads 50 03-05-2013 12:18 PM Trojan horse hider.mpr Hey, I am bit of a novice with computers and only have this one for home study so i'm kinda General Discussion windows\system32\config\system file is missing (?)I have several virtual hard disks on an external hard drive. please help me sort this > mess > > thanks > > ps, i'm a PC n00b, so please try make it simple for me, cheers > > > -- > Config.nt Windows 7 i tried the HD on a different computer today & it never showed up on there either.

Why do I receive an error when I attempt to run a 16-bit program under Windows NT? I had no idea how to get the 16-bit subsystem working and the Microsoft website was certainly no help. New 09 Jun 2008 #3 Jyn View Profile View Forum Posts Junior Member Join Date : Jun 2008 Posts : 10 Vista Home Premium 32bit Local Time: 04:24 Re: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG.NT Did this article help you?

Afficher la suite C:Windows\system32\config.NT. Config.nt Windows 7 Location Thanks -Christian Log In or Register to post comments nep (not verified) on Nov 19, 2004 P.S. Contact us Byte Craft Limited 55 Northfield Dr. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

Config.nt The System Is Not Suitable Windows 7

i have looked up ways to fix > this, but can only find solutions for Windows XP, & when i found a > solution here from a user called Josh, he here I am trying to download music to my MP3 player and get this message. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7 Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 22, 2004 Downloading this program fixed the problem in XP for me. Config.nt The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos And Microsoft Windows Applications I did search on the autoexec.nt and there was original file under other directory so I just copied and placed it under the System 32 directory and now I can run

Yes No Can you tell us more? navigate here You may wish to copy and paste to avoid typos. i'm trying to play a game (which i think is 16bit) i downloaded but it keeps coming up with an error message telling me that i'm missing the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG.NT file. Thanks for voting! Config.nt File Download

My System Specs You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... You first install Virtual PC and then your run XP Mode as an OS inside Virtual PC. An unfinished installation, an unfinished file erasure, bad deletion of applications or equipment. Check This Out See Microsoft's help article describing the problem and solution.

Added to that, this article will allow you to diagnose any common error alerts associated with Config.nt Error Code error code you may be sent. Config.nt Windows Xp Thanks for letting us know. To resolve this error, restore the default versions of these files from the NT installation CD-ROM by performing the following steps: Run cmd.exe (go to Start, Run, and type cmd.exe).

There is a fix: restore the files from the original Windows install media, or (in the case of the .nt files) recreate them.

Ramakrishnan S. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Feb 23, 2005 I have looked every where including microsoft for a fix for this problem. It can also be brought about if the laptop or desktop is contaminated with a trojan or spyware attack or through a poor shutdown of the computer system. Download Config Nt Windows 7 This error is typically the result of an invalid entry in the command.com, autoexec.nt, or config.nt files, which NT maintains for compatibility with 16-bit applications.

Vista General Posting Permissions You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Mar 10, 2005 "@ECHO OFF" "lh %SystemRoot%\system32\mscdexnt.exe" "lh %SystemRoot%\system32\redir lh %SystemRoot%\system32\dosx.exe" "SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3" each of hello......i am running windows 7 ultimate recently installed. this contact form On the General tab, where it says Attributes: Tick Read-only, Click on Apply then Ok.

Password Site Map Posting Help Register Rules Today's Posts Search Site Map Home Forum Rules Members List Contact Us Community Links Pictures & Albums Members List Search Forums Show Threads Fichier manquant ou endommagé windows system32 config system (Résolu) Windows system32 config system sans cd (Résolu) [XP] fichier WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM (Résolu) Mon PC reste bloké Windows/system32 /config / (Résolu) \windows\system32\config\system (Résolu) Utile Thank You Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Nov 26, 2004 OH, and by the way, I tried the method above to get this point, but when I restart the computer...

and yes......compatibility mode is not working with this issue......... Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 14, 2004 Followed the Instructions from above to the letter and it would not work for me with Beginner Computer User Fix (totally automatic): 1) Download and open the (Config.nt Error Code) repair software application. 2) Install application and click on Scan button. 3) Press the Fix Errors button Advertisement Advertisement WindowsITPro.com Windows Exchange Server SharePoint Virtualization Cloud Systems Management Site Features Contact Us Awards Community Sponsors Media Center RSS Sitemap Site Archive View Mobile Site Penton Privacy Policy Terms

please help me sort >> this >> mess >> > It won't run 16bit. > Posters have been recommending dosbox.com Hogwash. Thank you so much!!! Error code 0x0. Thank you!

About this wikiHow How helpful is this? It doesn't handle full-screen 16bit programs, but the rest are OK. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. Search for config.nt: Windows XP Go to Start > Search. In the left panel, choose All files and folders. In the All or part of the file name field, type: config.nt Click the Search

EditRelated wikiHows How to Repair Boot Errors How to Secure Your PC How to Back up a Computer How to Build a Computer How to Fix if You Can't Access a virtual pc or xp mode.....i mean which one would be better........and will usb, hdmi and ethernet port is gonna work on that mode or not.........???????? Nov 25, 2001 John Savill | Windows IT Pro EMAIL Tweet Comments 69 Advertisement A.