Home > Windows 10 > 80070422 Windows 10

80070422 Windows 10

Contents

Fix-It did say it was successful. Powered by Blogger. roger_m, Dec 4, 2013 #19 Osaban Registered Member Joined: Apr 11, 2005 Posts: 4,186 I had a similar problem with a Vista machine which was solved with the following MS Fixit: The ... Check This Out

stackz, Dec 4, 2013 #6 stapp Global Moderator Joined: Jan 12, 2006 Posts: 7,102 Location: England Are these the steps you followed ? Yes, I do realise that the chance of them fixing anything is close to zero, but I have only used ones which I know give zero false positives, so at least Restart your computer and try again. You might want to have another look on that MS page and your services area.

80070422 Windows 10

Yes. Thread Status: Not open for further replies. Go to control panel. Are you running Windows 7?

Add to Want to watch this again later? Style Flat_Awesome Contact Us Help Terms and Rules Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd. Windows,Android,Linux,Apple Mac,Iphone,Ipad,Tips and Tricks,tutorial for Problem.Repair,Recovery,data,Troubleshooting,Computer Help,Software,Tweak Computers,Guide to Windows,linux and software Install guide.MotherBoard repair,Hardware.GSM,Phone,Wireless,WIFI,Msn,Ubuntu.Blogger tips.... Windows Update Error Code 80070422 I think it is now known as Software Protection.Click to expand...

If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.Similarly, set the "Windows Modules Installer" service startup type as "manual". Close Yes, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. Richard Lloyd 338,583 views 7:16 Windows 7 Güncelleştirmeler Denetleniyor Sorunu (Çözüm) - Duration: 7:52. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Windows-Update-error-80070422 Please read the entire post & the comments first, create a System Restore Point before making any changes to your system & be careful about any 3rd-party offers while installing freeware.

Under administrative tools select windows firewall with advanced security and restore defaults. 80070422 Firewall ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://0.0.0.2/ Connection to 0.0.0.2 failed. You can change this preference below. Richard Lloyd 217,283 views 9:52 How to Fix Windows Update Errors - Duration: 9:55.

80070422 Windows Store

Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Windows update error 80070422 fix! http://www.vistax64.com/windows-updates/298067-windows-update-error-80070422-a.html If the service is not activated simply click on Start and then close the window. 80070422 Windows 10 Other problems you may face after you install WinHlp32.exe are: You may not be able to  access .hlp files that are stored on intranet sites. Windows 10 Update Error 80070422 Types of plotters Types of plotters Plotter A plotter is a special output device used to produce hardcopies of graphs and designs on the paper.

For some, Macros get disabled while yet others cannot access Help files on Intranet problems. his comment is here roger_m, Dec 4, 2013 #16 Phant0m Registered Member Joined: Jun 7, 2003 Posts: 3,684 Location: Canada This error is directly linked to Windows Update service or an dependant service not running Home News Windows Downloads Security Edge IE Office Phone General Deals Forum About Windows Update error 80070422 when you download WinHlp32.exe update RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and improve Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect Loading... Windows 10 Update 80070422

Cybernaught, Dec 4, 2013 #11 roger_m Registered Member Joined: Jan 25, 2009 Posts: 5,161 MrBrian said: Tried System Update Readiness Tool?Click to expand... If you need the Windows Help Program WinHlp32.exe files, you have to download and install them manually. Your cache administrator is webmaster. this contact form When I get a chance I will copy it from another Windows 7 install as it seems I can't download it from anywhere.

Use Fix It 50237 to unblock .hlp files that are stored on an intranet on a single computer. Windows Module Installer Windows 7 Under Administrative Tools choose Services and then enter your administrator password. Types of Input Devices Types of Input Devices Computer input devices are accessories that control how a computer processes information.

Advertisement ^ Error & problems after installing Windows Help WinHlp32.exe files If you receive this error message 80070422 when opening the files, Run services.msc to open the Services Manager.

Edit: I deleted the backup files from the Windows 7 SP1 installation long ago, otherwise I would try uninstalling and the reinstalling SP1. As usual, users with the pac... Osaban, Dec 4, 2013 #20 roger_m Registered Member Joined: Jan 25, 2009 Posts: 5,161 Osaban said: I had a similar problem with a Vista machine which was solved with the following Windows 10 Update Error 0x800706d9 To resolve this Windows Vista or Windows 7 update issue, set the Startup type of respective services to "Automatic" & "Manual" respectively.Follow the steps to resolve Windows Update error 80070422: Important:You

When the search window appears enter troubleshooterand press the Enter key. Dank Epilepsy Frog SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe106106 Loading... Sign in Statistics 42,136 views 323 Like this video? navigate here It sounds like you've tried everything else though...

Recent Comments News Posts on TWCNSurface helps Apple MacBook owners trade up to Pen and on-screen touchOffice 2013 will now be able to block MacrosOffice for Mac adds support for new For some reason Baidu PC Faster was always wanting to use it's own updater instead of Windows Update - this prevents Windows Update working. Simple computer scanners are flat bed---they just have a sheet of... Is your time and date correct?

Britec09 269,703 views 7:23 How to fix the Windows Installer & Windows Updates - Duration: 4:33. If so can you run services.msc and see if like nme you don't have the Software Licensing Service? To Reset Windows Updates and Reregister Windows Update ComponentsClick to expand... roger_m, Dec 4, 2013 #12 roger_m Registered Member Joined: Jan 25, 2009 Posts: 5,161 stapp said: Are these the steps you followed ?Click to expand...

If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmationRight-click the Windows Update service, and then click PropertiesOn the General tab, next to Startup type, I have also ran a batch file to re register dll files.